Tuesday, July 18, 2006

War On Terrorism Facts #1

I have been acutely involved in this little "war" for years now. I do not think that it is legitimate in that I do not think that the dots connect between cause...effect....benefit.....profit. Therefore I present this fact to you without any other bias. Blue states, red states, purple states: blood in the presence of oxygen is red and thus depleted becomes purple to blue. Colors are images, not facts. Facts allow you to draw your own conclusions.

TOP 20 HOMETOWNS OF SOLDIER KILLED IN THE WAR ON TERRORISM

Houston, TX ~ 27
Los Angeles, CA - 26
San Antonio, TX ~ 23
Brooklyn, NY ~ 14
Phoenix, AZ - 13
Baltimore, MD ~ 12
Las Vagas, NV ~ 12
Fort Worth, TX ~ 12
San Diego, CA ~ 11
Tampa, FL ~ 11
Philadelphia, PA ~ 10
Tucson, AZ ~ 9
Miami, FL ~ 9
Columbus, OH ~ 9
Jacksonville, FL ~ 8
New York City, NY ~ 8
Fayetteville, NC ~ 8
Portland, OR ~ 8
Austin, TX ~ 8
El Paso, TX ~ 8

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»