Wednesday, February 07, 2007

All "Clean" Again!


scrubbingbubbles, originally uploaded by Randuwa.

Or so the FABULOUS former-Reverend Ted Haggard claims....

But has he been exposed to this image? Have the electrodes to his genitals been removed, and then has he been showed this image?

I mean honestly. What's the big fucking deal? Why are Evangelical Christians so drawn to the personalities of Gay Men? And why are Gay Men drawn to lives of lies in the realm of Evangelical Christianity? I know a wonderful Evangelical Pastor of a Mega-Church in Omaha, for example, who spent his adolescence being fucked by and fucking his "best" friend. He was, in fact, the first man to ever kiss me on the lips! I'll never forget the wonder of that night.

Yet, he's never acknowledged my existance or communicated with me in anyway after I finally came out in 1991. This after being called for years, his most beloved disciple, and after standing with him as one of his groomsmen at his marriage in 1985.

Sexuality is a complex construct.

No comments: