Sunday, March 18, 2007

Recommended Web Viewing


fsgodinc
Originally uploaded by Randuwa.
The world of web video is getting more and more sophisticated, entertaining, and--well, interesting! Entrepreneurs vying for attention need to step back when Francis Stokes shows up, cause he's got something really good going on. It's called "God, Inc." And it's sort of like "The Office" for the spiritually enlightened. Fundamentalists be warned!

To date there are six episodes to be found on YouTube or at Francisstokes.com. They present a motley crew of office workers toiling away in the hereafter for those of us yet to pass. It's funny, irreverent, insightful, and well played by a cadre of talented actors.

Kudu's Francis, and when's the next episode coming out? I ask you as I drink my evening tea from a porcupotimus cup and maneuver my mouse on a porcupotimus mouse pad.....

2 comments:

Francis said...

Thanks so much, Randuwa, for the endorsement. I particularly appreciate the bit of product placement! Glad you enjoy the show. I'm planning on doing a second "season" of "God, Inc" once I finish pitching it to TV networks. In the meantime, I'm developing a new web series, which will hopefully be done in a month.

Cheers,

F

Randuwa said...

Francis,

You're so welcome. You've brought such joy to my life and my friends at my "office".

I hope that when you make it with this concept you're able to keep the men and women from this web series on board. They ARE God, Inc. Period.

Blessings, randuwa