Sunday, June 10, 2007

Four of Disks


4ofdisks
Originally uploaded by Randuwa
A little bored tonight I reached for my Tarot Cards and cut the deck to discover this one. Isn't it beautiful?

The work of Stevee Postman, this deck is particularly impressive.

So the 4th card in the house of Disks -- What does it mean? It's a card of gratitude. It says, "Appreciate yourself for all you do to support others in your world. Recognize all the ways you contribute to the success of others through your strength and generosity."

Wow. That's a really good message for me this evening as I have just wrapped up a very potentially contentious meeting at school that actually turned out to be the most amicable sessionin determining this outcome in my tenure in participating in the process.

I know Tarot is used to predict the future; but this little chance encounter with the cards has only affirmed the past.

No comments: