Friday, July 13, 2007

Summer Painting Continues


kitchendoorcolorchange
Originally uploaded by Randuwa
The door on the left was painted in blue and shades of sienna in 1995. The blue was in honor of my ex-'s favorite color, and I have to admit, I really liked it, too. And at one point in the process of painting my home, a neighbor who was a complete stranger to me stopped her SUV while I was working and shouted out of her window how much she loved the color, too!

A few of the reasons why I've been struggling to discover the next color scheme for my home.

And I'm frankly still apprehensive about my choices, but I am committed. The nearly $300.00 price tag at Home Depot was a bit of a Rubicon for me in this campaign. And here's how I imagine the exterior of the Kitchen and Garage doors to be transformed.

Bella, si?

No comments: