Monday, February 01, 2010

MUSIC

I can't imagine a world without music. I once had a roommate in college who chided me for the prevalence of music in my life. It was my first realization of just how around me I surround myself with music.

10 Songs that have Rocked and Defined my world.

And I Love You So written by Don McLean
Bridge Over Troubled Waters written by Art Garfunkel and Paul Simons
I Wonder As I Wander written by John Jacob Niles
Imagine written by John Lennon
Just As I Am written by Charles Wesley
Let It Be written by Paul McCartney
Smile written by John Turner and Geoffrey Parsons
Somewhere Over The Rainbow written by E. Yip Harpburg
We Shall Overcome written by Charles Tindley
You Are My Sunshine written by Jim Davis and Charles Mitchell

Do you have 10? Love to have you share them with me.

No comments: