Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Another Gift!

Another great gift arrived out of the blue, this one all the way from Wuxi, China! I am a great fan of giving gifts. While I try not to ignore my friends, I especially enjoy sending off things to people who don't expect anything from me. Also friends for the most part, but not inner circle friends.

So the great joy of this Christmas is that I have just received this wonderful gift, as well as, another one, from two friends who are dear to me, but neither of whom I sent anything tangible to this year. I would love to think that there is an economy of generosity in the Universe such that the more we give, the more giving will occur and on some unfathomable chain of consequences our giving will come back to us in kind. Call that my religion!

No comments: