Friday, March 29, 2013

What I'm Watching #299

Received this CD as a premium for my sustaining membership to National Public Radio. I support two stations: WAMU in Washington, DC and WNYC in New York City (Home to Radiolab, one of the best shows on the Radio!) to the annual tune of $624.00 If you listen to NPR where you live and don't contribute, shame on you! But I digress. This CD is of a live show that they did on stage and that was broadcast into theaters around the world at the time. So more than just just stories, and music (OK GO and Taylor Dayne), there are cartoons, photographs, dance--and when Longtime contributor, David Sedaris, is the weakest thing in the show? Well, Hon, that's a Homerun! Exactly what this show is. I think you can only get it if you contribute to an NPR station, so what are you waiting for?

No comments: