Sunday, July 23, 2017

The Dog Days of Summer!

The old expression has taken on a new meaning as my AC's compressor died last Wednesday evening...  This effectively kills the AC and the Furnace, as now-a-days, the two are inextricably joined by technology.  I was not prepared for this expense, and it's a real bite, but on the bright-side (and there's always a bright-side) I should lower my energy costs and footprint considerably.  I'm trusting a local small business to do the work.  I liked both of the men who came to do the initial inspection immensely, and though I acted all befuddle by the turn of evens, I know they are giving me a fare price on the replacement.
I have scheduled the replacement for Tuesday.  And in the meantime my bestest boy and I are sweating!  Which is also good for the body--to a point, of course.  

No comments: