Tuesday, May 08, 2007

What I'm Watching #81


noah'sarc.01
Originally uploaded by Randuwa.
Okay, I've already established the fact that I'm gay, right? And in recent years, I've grown into a new appreciation for the concept of "Jungle Fever," however crude and PC incorrect--not to mention racist--that it is. Ergo, BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL, and sexy, and sweet, and somehow very, very nice!

Enter "Noah's Arc" on the Logos channel. It's the story of gay black men living in friendship and having sex in southern California. Great premise, right? And basically it's a nice show. It's also cut out of the self-same mold as "90210" and "Bay Watch" -- so toddlers need not fear drowning!

Eye candy a plenty. Serious issues.....hmmm, NOT! At least not in the first episode.... If things change, I might step back into this little jungle with another post. Cheers!

No comments: