Sunday, December 30, 2007

AVAM Postscript....Post Secret


postsecret,jpg
Originally uploaded by Randuwa
Here's a quartet of postcards from Post Secret, a part of the current exhibition at the American Visionary Art Museum. They are representative of those I read today. It's like a blog on speed ~ Voyeurism's nirvanah.

From Top To Bottom, Left to Right:

1) "My husband won't have sex with me anymore..... so I masturbated with a cucumber and served it in his salad for dinner."
2) "I only date black men, because my white brother molested me."
3) "We're all so connected. I DESPERATELY wish we knew it!"
and
4) "I hate being normal, but fear becoming anything else."

You can share you own secret thoughts in the form of post card by sending it to:

PostSecret
13345 Copper Ridge Road
Germantown, Maryland 20874

No comments: