Saturday, December 29, 2007

What I'm Reading #1


bnp2007
Originally uploaded by Randuwa
I don't think this is actually my first post about somthing that I am reading, but it's been so long since I posted on the subject that I can't actually locate a previous post, so..... And the shame is that I read lot's of stuff; I'll have to work on sharing more along these lines.

"Best New Poets 2007: 50 poems from emerging writer" was one of a few gifts I received this Christmas from dear friends. And what comfort to possess friends who so perfectly know my heart that they never miss when it comes to such a gift.

It's a great collection, and as poetry goes, very promising as a harbinger of this genre's immediate future. If you are looking for a gift for someone who enjoys poetry, this would be a wonderful choice!

No comments: