Wednesday, December 09, 2009

What I'm Watching #223

Late to the party as usual. I just watched the 6th installment of the Harry Potter movies: "Harry Potter: And The Half-Blood Prince." I think this the worst one of the bunch. I was mostly bored by it. At times confused by the characters, and had no idea what either Harry or Dumbledore were trying to do. And then Dumbledore died. In between, Hermoine cried, Maggie Smith looked horribly old, Helena Bonham Carter acted like a freak, Malfoy cried, Ron still looked and acted mostly stupid, and his parent's home burned down, because Helena Bonham Carter was acting like a freak, and did I mention that Hermoine cried? People, this does not make for a good movie.

1 comment:

Lindy said...

Malfoy cried?
Oh, I am SO watching this. I love the Harry Potter Series. Are they "good?" Well, no. But, I still love them.