Saturday, June 11, 2011

Metro Transit Maps

I have a confession which has nothing to do with errant tweets or twitter images! I LOVE mass transit metro maps. Don't you?

LONDON, United Kingdom

MOSCOW, Russia

NEW YORK, United States

PARIS, France

SEOUL, South Korea

SHANGHAI, People's Republic of China

TOKYO, Japan

And when I look at all of these amazing images, it kind of humbles my own precious DC Metro system....

WASHINGTON, D. C., United States

Although, it could be worse. At least I don't live in Montreal...

MONTREAL, Canada

2 comments:

Chris said...

Boy, that New York subway morphs quite a bit when you turn your back...Oh, it's some sort of web trend chart. Never mind.

I love metros, and when I travel I try to travel the entire system. Washington was too big when I was there two years ago to travel the entire system in a reasonable time.

I've been in every station in the London Underground except Cheshunt. And your map is a bit behind--they've added a station at the end of the DLR in Woolwich Arsenal.

Anonymous said...

Great....straighten out that Ny map.its gotta be one of the largest systems in the world.