Monday, June 22, 2015

More Exhibits Open In My Garden Zoo


 The African Buffalo, Syncerus caffer.

 The Mandrill, Mandrillus sphinx, the third primate to join the Zoo.




And the North American Timber Wolf, Canus lupus.

So to recap, I know have plant container exhibits in my little Garden Zoo.

AFRICA
Western Mountain Gorilla
Fennec Fox
Reticulated Giraffe
Hartmann's Mountain Zebra
Chimpanzee
Black Rhinoceros
Nile Hippopotamus
Thomson's Gazelle
Greater Kudu
Common Ostrich
Warthog
Elephant
Meerkat
Lion
Cheetah
Mandrill
African Buffalo

CARIBBEAN
Scarlet Flamingo

NORTH AMERICA
Moose
Timber Wolf

ASIA
Amur Tiger

I have three more African species in the wings and will probably concentrate on North American Species after that.  I have several more Asian and South American and even a few European models in the wings, too...  I need to figure out the durability of these models at some point--UV light is NOT a friend to some plastics.

No comments: