Thursday, December 30, 2010

Best Music of 2010

2010 produced a lot a great music. In my opinion, the best example came via the tragedy in Haiti. My #1 choice for the year is Beyonce's version of Halo performed for the concert for Haiti.



And hear are the other 9 for my top 10 list. (These are my 2010 discoveries, not necessarily songs published in 2010)

10) ~ Flobots - Handlebars
9) ~ Rene Marie - How Can I Keep From Singing
8) ~ Terry Callier - Oh Dear What Can The Matter Be
7) ~ Sufjan Stevens - Come thou Fount Of Every Blessing
6) ~ Marc Pokora - Juste Une Photo De Toi
5) ~ Natalie Merchant - The Sleepy Giant
4) ~ Ben Sollee - It's Not Impossible (Boys Don't Cry)
3) ~ The Irrepressibles - In This Shirt
2) ~ Olivia Ong - A Few Of My Favorite Things
1) ~ Beyonce - Halo (Concert for Haiti)

No comments: