Monday, February 14, 2011

Latest Lego Creation, part 3

The first task in this next phase of construction of the theater level was to lay in the floor for the Mezzanine. I designed it with 4 tiers and a place for a projectionists/tech booth in the back. Guests enter via the right side at the third tier and then find their seats by either ascending or descending. Additional stairs will lead to the buildings top floor, yet to be created.

I could resist taking this pic of the main floor of the theater before I create the facade of the exterior of the building itself. Once I complete all of the interior of the theater, I will reinsert the floor onto the ground floor so that my exterior design choices will take place in conjunction with the foundation's aesthetic.

Next go in the seats--38 in all, combined with the 38 on the main floor for a capacity of 76 seated guests.

The view looking down from the Mezzanine to the stage! Love it.

No comments: