Saturday, February 12, 2011

Latest Lego Creation

As you may know, I am a Lego Maniac by any 11 year old's definition and I'm quite proud of that!

In my basement where others house Man Caves or S & M Dungeons, I have a Lego City! And it's freakin' amazing...even if I do say so myself.

I've spent the past six months redesigning it around the dimensions of the Lego road plates, and as the result, I have one final plot to fill. It's a huge corner lot with a 48 by 48 peg footprint. My choice to fill it is an Opera House/Cinema.

The general theme is an Egyptian motif.

I have only completed the ground floor with a grand foyer and stairs to the second floor. There is also a space in the back with it's own entrance to house the theater's workshops.

The entrance may eventually include a vertical marquee like the one in the image below. But I haven't made that decision yet.

More pics to come....

No comments: