Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Stress Buster


mikejones
Originally uploaded by Randuwa.
Feeling the pressure of the midterm elections? Needing to unwind and relax those tensed muscles?

I've got an suggestion. Why not get in touch with Mike Jones? Until recently, he was real help to Mega-Evangelist T. Haggard; why he even assisted Brother Haggard in making his prayers come true!

In his last prayer from the pulpit, Rev. Ted asked God to "expose the truth." Little did he know, God had a plan: Mike Jones.

His Advertise from his website:

MASSAGE BY MIKE

DON'T BE DISAPPOINTED AGAIN!!!!

Voted best massage and personal trainer for the years 2000, 2001 and 2002 by readers of the community newspaper Out Front Colorado. Former state bodybuilding and powerlifting champion.

I offer a deep tissue and swedish style massage with the pleasure of the man in mind. If you like a strong muscle man to bring pleasure to you then please call me. I am a muscle stud with a friendly personality and a caring heart. When the Broadway shows play in town the cast and crew call upon me for massage.

I am 5"8 and weigh 190 lbs.
My arms are 18 inches.
My chest is 47 inches.
My waist is 32 inches.
My thighs are 24 inches.
I have brown hair and blue eyes.

My rates are as follows:

In calls at my place in Capitol Hill of Denver: $70.00 per hour $90.00 1 1/2 hrs.

Out calls start at $100.00.

No comments: