Monday, September 03, 2007

Best 10 Cities In The World


ilduomo
Originally uploaded by Randuwa
According to "Travel & Leisure" magazine they are:

#1 Florence, Italy
#2 Buenos Aires, Argentina
#3 Bangkok, Thailand
#4 Rome, Italy
#5 Sydney, Australia
#6 New York City, United States
#7 Udaipur, India
#8 Istanbul, Turkey
#9 San Francisco, United States
#10 Cape Town, South Africa

It's an interesting list. I've actually been to half of them myself (#'s 1, 4, 6, 9, & 10). I want to go to 2 others really badly (#'s 2 & 8). And my personal top ten list includes 4 of them (#'s 1, 6, 9 & 10).

My List?

Okay:

1. San Francisco, United States
2. Florence, Italy
3, New York City, United States
4. London, United Kingdom
5. Cape Town, South Africa
6. Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
7. Amsterdam, the Netherlands
8. Washington, D.C., United States
9. Baltimore, Untied States
10. Halifax, Canada

But I am not really a city kid. So my top ten places in this world are:

1. Playa Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica
2. Point Reyes National Seashore, California, United States
3. Penobscot Bay, Maine, United States
4. Greater Corn Island, Nicaragua
5. Sun-Moon Lake, Taiwan, Republic of China
6. The Great Karoo, Cape Province, South Africa
7. Fundy Bay, Nova Scotia, Canada
8. Ipanema Beach, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
9. Hwanke National Park, Zimbabwe
10. Jessamine Creek Gorge, Kentucky, United States

No comments: