Saturday, September 01, 2007

What I'm Watching #102


rick&steve
Originally uploaded by Randuwa
IS NOT FUNNY.

"Rick & Steve: The Happiest Gay Couple in the World" is NOT funny.

It's a series on MTV's GLBT Logo network (which I don't get, so on the hope that the trailer shown on Planet Out was an accurate depiction of its humor, I bought the first season online...I want LOGO to be successful.). It's a stop-animation styled program with overtones of LEGO's and homage to "South Park". But it’s just not funny.

It's cliché driven, stereotype-gagged-full, and vulgarity-wannabe, shtick.

If you like that sort of thing... it might be funny to you.

But, alas, It wasn't funny to me.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Oh dear. Had you asked, I would have tld you that most of it is available on YouTube, so you could have sampled it before you bought it. I didn't find it funny either, even one little tiny teensy bit.