Thursday, December 26, 2013

Boxing Day Present!

I am not a stickler about the day of Christmas.  I personally think we all should just be sending one another presents all of the time!
The bookmark is two sided and bears all of the hallmarks of a James Sebastian Sikorski work of art!  I already have a couple of his painting framed and hanging on the walls of my home.

The CD: "A Romantic Revel in the Athens of the West: Kentucky Composers of the Romantic Era 1835-1875" is a collection of American music of the period.  The recordings were directed by James' father and my beloved friend, Kelly.  It's a wonderful work and all I can say is "Wow" and "What Joy!"

2 comments:

Chris said...

I searched for the CD but couldn't find it on Amazon. Is there an ID number or something I could search on more fruitfully? It sounds like something I'd like to hear.

Randuwa said...

It may be available at www.lexingtonvintagedance.org Let me know, I may be able to get you a copy otherwise.