Monday, December 23, 2013

The 12 Most Amazing Places I Have Been

The end of the year just seems to demand the making of lists!  I present my 12 most amazing places that I have ever been in alphabetical order:
 Alps in Winter (by train), Switzerland
 Arches National Park, Utah, United States
 Fundy Bay, New Brunswick, Canada
 Greater Corn Island, Nicaragua
 Jessamine Creek Gorge, Kentucky, Unites States (Yes, that's me on the rock!)
 Manuel Antonio National Park, Costa Rica
 St. Peter's Basilica, Vatican City
 Sugar Loaf Mountain, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
 Table Mountain, Cape Town, South Africa
 Toroko Gorge, Taiwan, Republic of China
 Tortugero National Park, Costa Rica
Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe

2 comments:

Dean Grey said...

Thank you for sharing these pics with us, Randy.

Every one of those places looks AMAZING.

I need to see more of this world...and soon!

-Dean

Randuwa said...

You have an invite to DC if ever you like.