Sunday, April 16, 2017

Norfolk Get-A-Way: Page House Bed & Breakfast

I first stayed at Page House B &B in 1997, with my ex-.  He arranged all the details and I have to say I really enjoyed it.  Well, he's been gone now for 14 years and 20 years away was long enough to wait to repatriate those memories into something more, something mine.

 It was every bit as lovely as I remember and the proprietress, Deb was likewise as energetic and accommodating.  
 I chose a room on the third floor in hopes of having a little privacy and it was as if I was the only person guesting there.  Very quiet and restful.

 I could see the venue of my first adventure from my bedroom window.  The Chrysler Museum of Art.
And the Breakfast was likewise generous with plenty of pastries, fresh fruit, juices, coffee, tea, etc. on a buffet.

No comments: